This policy is intended to clarify the usage of the cookies on Phished’s website and application (hereinafter “Website”).
Who are we?
In case you want to contact us with regard to this policy, you can sent a mail to our DPO: [email protected].
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored by the browser on your device (such as computer, tablet and smartphone) when you visit a website. These cookies allow us to record certain information about the users of the Website (e.g. choice of language, duration of your visit to the Website, etc.). These data also help us to better tune the Website to your wishes, preferences and ease of use.
Why do we use these cookies?
Several types of cookies are used on the Website for different purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to operate and secure operations of our Website. Without these cookies, for example, services that are necessary for the security of the Website could not be offered. For example, when you logon onto the application we store a secure cookie for access to this secure area.
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect data to improve the user-friendliness of the Website and the experience of visitors (such as recognising returning visitors, remembering your user name and preferences (for example: your language choice) and remembering changes you have made (for example, the font)).
- Analytic cookies (performance): These cookies collect data on how visitors use the Website (such as identifying and counting the number of our visitors, seeing how visitors move around our Website upon using it, whether visitors receive error messages).
- Targeting cookies: These are cookies that record visits to our Website, including the pages visited and the links clicked. This information is used to make our Website (and possible advertising) more relevant to your interests. We share this information with specific third parties, who use third-party cookies, for this purpose. This means that after you have visited our Website, you may sometimes see advertisements about our services elsewhere on the Internet. Moreover, some web pages on our Website may contain social media plug-ins so that you can easily connect with these social media channels. The social media service providers may place their own cookies on your device via these plug-ins. Our company has no control over these cookies. On the website of the respective social media service providers you can find more information about how they use these cookies (see the list below).
- First-party cookies: These are the cookies which we place on your device when visiting our Website.
On which basis do we use these cookies?
The strictly necessary and functional cookies collect data on the legitimate interest of our company (only and when the legitimate interest of our company outweighs the interest of the persons concerned). The interests have been explained above.
The analytical and targeting cookies process data on the basis of your consent. You can change or withdraw your consent for our use of the cookies at any time via the Privacy Preference Center. If you want to change or withdraw your consent, you can also use the browser you are using to visit the Website to adjust the conditions for cookies, such as enabling, disabling or deleting cookies. You should follow the instructions of your browser for this.
If you do not activate certain cookies, we cannot guarantee a trouble-free visit of the Website, e.g. because of delayed pages or the possibility that certain parts of the Website are not accessible and/or usable, or only partially accessible and/or usable.
Here you can find a list of our cookies. For a detailed description, see also the Privacy Preference Center.