Experienced Product Designer
Who is Phished?
Phished is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity. Using a unique, fully automated training platform, employees are trained to recognise and correctly deal with real cyber-attacks. This is how we create an impact on both employees and organisations.
Phished is the market leader in its segment and operates all over the world. Thousands of organisations are already working with the platform, and we can count on a strong and extensive network of partners and resellers. To continue our growth, we're looking for new colleagues.
At Phished, we are committed to exceptional design and quality. We're eager to add a talented product designer to our product team. As a design and user experience enthusiast, we're offering you a crucial role within the product team, where you'll actively contribute to our application and its content.
What will you be doing?
As a product designer you will watch over the consistency and quality of the UX and UI throughout the entire development process.
- You will translate Phished's DNA into a consistent product identity.
- You will design visually strong mock-ups and build testable prototypes based on these.
- You will initiate and maintain design systems.
- You'll collaborate closely with the product, content and development teams at Phished.
- You’ll talk to users to understand the big picture; their motivations, issues and behaviours.
- You can design user friendly software UI.
- You’re proficient in Figma/Sketch (or any other tool that does the job).
- You have basic knowledge about user research and accessibility.
- You have basic knowledge about the ‘lean’ way of working.
- You have basic knowledge on how software (and apps) are getting build these days.
- You know how to use design system tools e.g. Storybook.
- You are open to new ideas: you are willing to listen, understand, discuss, and find solutions.
- You understand that design has an impact on people's behaviour.
- You posses extraordinary attention to detail and a focus on precision.
- You are a team player and like to share knowledge and experiences with your colleagues.
- You are interested in a long term commitment and want to grow with the company that you are joining.
- You are flexible and able to adjust to the fast-changing environment of a scale-up.
- You have a keen interest in cyber security and data protection.
- You are able to communicate efficiently within the team and you do not hesitate to reach out to your colleagues if necessary - even when you are not in the same location.
- HTML/sCSS/JS doesn’t intimidate you
- You have experience with Git(Hub)
What's in it for you?
- You work at your own professional progress, based on your vision and wishes. You will have the chance to develop your own personal roadmap and develop your own learning track.
- Work alongside a driven team that hungers for new challenges and solves problems on a daily basis.
- Personally develop within an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary, commission, and a Flex Income Plan tailored to your needs: a set of extra-legal benefits that you can set up as you see fit.
- Also in your plan: collectivized insurance, hospitalization insurance, internet, smartphone and mobile subscription.
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees. Our office lies in the bubbling heart of Leuven, close to the train station.