Project manager Phished Academy
Who is Phished?
Phished is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity. Using a unique, fully automated training platform, employees are trained to recognise and correctly deal with real cyber attacks. This way, we create an impact on both employees and organisations.
Phished is the market leader in its segment and operates all over the world. Thousands of organisations are already working with the platform and we can count on a strong and extensive network of partners and resellers. To continue our growth, we're looking for new colleagues.
The Phished Academy is a cornerstone of our platform: it teaches end-users both the basics of cybersecurity and in-depth knowledge about cyber threats. The knowledge gained is then tested through adapted phishing simulations. Both the Academy and the simulations are adapted to the level of the end user.
What will you be doing?
We're looking for a Project Manager to take charge of the organisation and project management for the Phished Academy.
- You'll monitor the short- and long-term planning based on agreed Business Goals and team agreements
- You'll follow up the timing, scope and budgets of various projects
- You'll coordinate several (freelance) copywriters, content creators, translators, a content manager and designers
- You'll work with other departments and stakeholders within and outside the organisation on a daily basis
- You'll bring a clear structure to daily operations
- You'll carry out the quality control of the various projects delivered weekly within the team
- You'll anticipate problems as much as possible and make sure everything runs smoothly. If something does go wrong, you'll find a solution quickly and efficiently.
What do we expect from you?
As Project Manager, you'll be the point of contact for everyone working on the Phished Academy. We are therefore looking for someone with passion, organisation and structure.
- The Academy team is international, so it goes without saying that your knowledge of English is almost perfect
- You're meticulous, well-structured and methodical
- You're a strong communicator and are interested in learning platforms
- You effortlessly keep an overview: quickly switching between different projects comes easily to you
- You create a safe space in which everyone can share their ideas, challenges, mistakes and problems uninhibited
- You're a doer, but you think before you act - which is why people like coming to you when there are questions or uncertainties
- You're a team player who knows how to get things done. You prefer solving problems yourself rather than passing them on
- Your energy is contagious and you get on well with people. You're friendly and manage to bring calm to stressful moments…
- ...but of course you're assertive enough to remind people of their responsibilities and to make sure things get done on time
What's in it for you?
- Build your own path based on your vision and aspirations. You get the chance to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your individual learning journey.
- Work with a passionate IT team that will help you to further develop your skills.
- Expand your skills in an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You get an attractive salary, commissions and a customised Flex Income Plan: a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile phone subscription and a car.
- Hybrid working is a matter of course and tailored to our employees. Our office is located in the vibrant centre of Leuven, close to the railway station.