Who is Phished?
Phished is the frontrunner concerning smart cyber awareness solutions.
We offer organizations the most thorough and intelligent training software to ensure our optimal contribution to a safer internet. By linking our fully automated solution to personalized and realistic simulations of cyber-attacks, Phished teaches employees to deal with real online dangers in a correct manner. It is our ambition to be the most trusted partner: for businesses regarding their employees, and for employees in their home.
In three years’ time we managed to phish users from all over the world… and to train them simultaneously. To support our rapid growth even further, we are looking for an ambitious bridge builder, able to help Phished grow her portfolio.
What your job will entail
As a Product Marketeer, it is your job to market our platform in the best possible ways. Your duties include:
- Launching product innovations and features, using strong go-to-market strategies, tactical offers, product propositions, targeting, and marketing campaigns.
- Creating personalised campaigns for our customers and helping them to get the most out of our platform.
- Guarding our Customer Lifetime Value and Net Promoter Score.
- Actively improving the quality of our platform by writing phishing mails, developing campaigns, and creating and coming up with new content for our Phished Academy.
- Collaborating with our digital marketers, copywriter and graphic designer to launch your marketing campaigns as widely and professionally as possible.
- Overseeing the proper use of our corporate branding during product development.
- Keeping an eye on the latest trends in cybersecurity and creating content tailored to our customers.
- Analysing competitors, customer behaviour and statistics and collecting customer feedback in order to determine the right course of action to guarantee the quality of our product.
We are looking for someone creative, who likes to take initiative and truly has an eye for detail. In addition, we expect you to possess the following qualities:
- At least 2+ years of experience in a marketing role.
- Your mindset is analytical and creative, yet critical.
- You work well in a team, but you are also able to work without supervision.
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch with regard to speaking, understanding and writing.
- Nice-to-have: experience with promoting B2B SaaS products.
What's in it for you?
- You work at your own professional progress, based on your vision and wishes. You will have the chance to develop your own personal roadmap and develop your own learning track.
- Work alongside a driven marketing and sales team that will help you further hone your skills.
- Personally develop within an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary, commission, and a Flex Income Plan tailored to your needs: a set of extra-legal benefits that you can set up as you see fit.
- Also in your plan: collectivized insurance, hospitalization insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile subscription, and a car.
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees. Our office lies in the bubbling heart of Leuven, close to the train station.