Office & Management Assistant
Bondgenotenlaan 138, 3000 Leuven, België
Phished helps companies train their employees in cybersecurity. In just two years, we built a portfolio of more than 1000 clients. The virtual receptionist and digital concierge from our partner company Bringme are rapidly conquering the market. Such that today we leave our mark on the lives of hundreds of thousands of people. Such growth calls for help - it's become high time to strengthen the Marketing Department.
We are looking for an Office and Management Assistant for our two scale-ups: the organisational and administrative heart of both companies. Someone who is especially strong organisationally and makes sure everything runs smoothly.
What your job entails
- Management support - You will assist as needed in planning and executing day-to-day operational activities.
- Facility - you deal with employee questions about equipment/office and send out the cleaning crew and handyman
- Fleet management - you will be responsible from A to Z for the management, ordering of new cars, damage claims, etc.
- New employee onboarding - you help ensure a smooth start-up for new colleagues
- Other benefits for staff - you will take charge of managing fringe benefits & (non-ICT) materials. Both for current employees and newcomers, from organisation to administration.
- Events - you'll organise (online) events
- Administration - where necessary, you'll lend a hand with papers and paperwork
- Collaboration - you will work with staff from all departments.
What do we expect from you?
- You are versatile and can quickly switch between tasks: a true all-rounder
- You always think one step ahead and keep an overview
- You are organisationally strong and maintain focus
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades
- You are meticulous and accurate
- You speak fluent Dutch and preferably also French and English
What's in it for you?
- You will work with a passionate team of colleagues who believe in collaboration and will help you hone your skills.
- You can develop your skills not in one, but in two entrepreneurial high-tech companies with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary coupled with a Flex Income Plan. That's a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose. You can read how that works, and why the Bringme team is a big fan of this, in our blog.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet and cell phone plan and smartphone.
- We want to know who you are, what energises you, where you want to go. What will your path look like? You will have the opportunity to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your own learning journey.
- Our office is located nice and congestion-free right next to the Leuven train station: get around on foot, by bike or by train and support our ambition for an emission-free car fleet.
- Last but not least, you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An employee benefit not to be sneezed at.