International Partnership Manager
Bondgenotenlaan 138, 3000 Leuven, België
Expert solution seller
Who is Phished?
Phished is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity. Using a unique, fully automated training platform, employees are trained to recognise and correctly deal with real cyber-attacks. This is how we create an impact on both employees and organisations.
Phished is the market leader in its segment and operates all over the world. Thousands of organisations are already working with the platform, and we can count on a strong and extensive network of partners and resellers. To continue our growth, we're looking for new colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- As International Partnership Manager, you will look for new partners to expand the Phished ecosystem in different continents (Europe, North America) and maintain ties with our current partners.
- You'll support our partners in their sales approach and, in doing so, guide them in their communication to their end users
- You'll provide training for our partners so that they know our platform inside out
- You'll be an ambassador in a dual role: as a representative of Phished, you'll always get the most out of your work, while internally you'll also be the mouthpiece of our partners and advocate their interests to the best of your ability
What do we expect from you?
Your entrepreneurial mindset, profound motivation to always puts the customer first and your drive to keep learning are crucial.
- You're perfectly fluent in English, native knowledge of German, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Experience in solution selling is a must-have, experience in IT security plays to your advantage
- You quickly build strong trust relationships and feel at home in different sectors: your communication skills are outstanding
- Experience with CRM systems is an added value
- You're a team player and know how to set clear boundaries
- You're resistant to stress and able to deal with confidential information
- You've got a ‘get things done’ attitude
- A strong personality that thinks in a solution- and customer-oriented way
What's in it for you?
- You work at your own professional progress, based on your vision and wishes. You will have the chance to develop your own personal roadmap and develop your own learning track.
- Work alongside a driven sales team that will help you further hone your skills.
- Personally develop within an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary, commission, and a Flex Income Plan tailored to your needs: a set of extra-legal benefits that you can set up as you see fit.
- Also in your plan: collectivized insurance, hospitalization insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile subscription, and a car.
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees. Our office lies in the bubbling heart of Leuven, close to the train station.