Head of Sales
Phished is an AI-driven platform that focuses on the human side of cybersecurity. By linking fully automated training software to personalised and realistic imitations of cyberattacks, Phished teaches employees how to correctly deal with real online dangers. This way, employees are prepared for cyberattacks, which helps them to better protect data, assets and the reputation of organisations.
In three years' time, we have built a portfolio of over 1,000 customers all over Europe. To support our growth, we are looking for a driven goal-getter who helps Phished grow further at national and international level.
Our sales are booming and so is our sales team. Are you an experienced Sales Manager? With a great management track record? Then grab this unique opportunity and join our innovative company.
As Head of Sales, you will mainly manage the sales teams in the Netherlands, France, Germany and England.
What you'll be working on:
- Leading and coaching the international sales teams
- Organising and optimising the sales processes
- Putting together a team of driven business development managers
- Give direction to an overarching sales strategy
- Define monthly targets with each team member and manage their performance on a daily basis. Your team will provide you with the necessary data points
- You will manage at least 25 Business Development Managers and Inside Sales in different countries
- Reporting of results and underlying KPIs
We are looking for someone who knows how to get to work, actively supports the growth story of Phished and above all: someone who believes in their product.
- You have at least 10 years of sales experience in a B2B environment, you communicate fluently and you express yourself well in Dutch, English and French
- We are looking for a candidate who has been able to exceed targets in an international context and who is data-driven
- You have experience with CRM systems such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Customer focus and transparent communication are key to you
- Experience (or a healthy interest) in IT or a history within a scale-up is a must
- You have an affinity for new technologies and innovation, and you have great communication and persuasive skills
- Your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking make it easy for you to find solutions to problems that arise
- You are proactive, energetic and dynamic
- We want to know who you are, what gives you energy, where you want to go. What will your path be? You will get the chance to create your own personal roadmap and shape your own learning trajectory
- You will work together with an ambitious team that excels in digital marketing & sales
- You get an attractive salary coupled with a Flex Income Plan: this is a set of extra-legal benefits that you can put together as you please
- Also included in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile phone subscription and a car
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees' needs. Our office is located in the lively centre of Leuven, close to the railway station
- And last but not least: you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An employee benefit not to be underestimated