Customer Success Manager UK
Who is Phished?
Phished is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity. Using a unique, fully automated training platform, employees are trained to recognise and correctly deal with real cyber-attacks. This is how we create an impact on both employees and organisations.
Phished is the market leader in its segment and operates all over the world. Thousands of organisations are already working with the platform, and we can count on a strong and extensive network of partners and resellers. To continue our growth, we're looking for new colleagues.
What will you be doing?
- Provide full (online) operational support for the Sales team
- Set up and coordinate our products with new and existing customers
- Manage the start-up procedure for new clients
- Ensure the necessary communication and coordination between the Sales team and the Customer Success team
- Proactively inform the Sales and Customer Success teams about client problems or opportunities
What do we expect from you?
Your mindset as a problem solver, a driven worker who always puts the customer first and your drive to keep learning are crucial.
- You have a strong interest in software, past experience in SAAS companies is a plus.
- You're a strong communicator.
- You're a team player and know how to set clear boundaries
- You're resistant to stress and able to deal with confidential information
- You are always optimistic and possess a ‘getting things done’-mentality
- You think ahead and anticipate problems, but if they do arise, you tackle them quickly and efficiently
- An administrative and organisational talent!
- A strong personality that thinks in a solution- and customer-oriented way
- You'll be based at our HQ in London, from where you'll be working 2 days a week
What's in it for you?
- Build your own path, based on your vision and aspirations. You'll get the chance to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your individual learning journey.
- Work with a passionate IT team that will help you to further develop your skills.
- Expand your skills in an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- Also part of your package: internet, smartphone, mobile phone subscription and travel allowance.
- Hybrid working is a matter of course and tailored to our employees. Our office is located in vibrant central London.