Content manager Phished Academy
Who is Phished?
Phished is a fast-growing tech scale-up that helps organisations improve their cybersecurity. Using a unique, fully automated training platform, employees are trained to recognise and correctly deal with real cyber attacks. This way, we create an impact on both employees and organisations.
Phished is the market leader in its segment and operates all over the world. Thousands of organisations are already working with the platform and we can count on a strong and extensive network of partners and resellers. To continue our growth, we're looking for new colleagues.
The Phished Academy is a cornerstone of our platform: it teaches end-users both the basics of cybersecurity and in-depth knowledge about cyber threats. The knowledge gained is then tested through adapted phishing simulations. Both the Academy and the simulations are adapted to the level of the end user.
What will you be doing?
We're looking for a Content Manager to take charge of strategy and final editing for the Phished Academy. The ideal candidate will create and coordinate our assets and deploy them appropriately on the right channels.
- Together with the Phished Academy team you'll rework and rewrite relevant content for the various channels
- You'll manage all content assets in Dutch, English, French and other languages - in a structured manner
- You'll collect all content (photos, images, texts, quizzes, questionnaires) and ensure its publication on the Phished Academy platform
- You'll coordinate the translation of texts and phishing simulations, review them critically and verify the eindredactie in the languages you master. Of course, you'll do so with a lot of i-dotting
- You'll determine the ideal content mix for our learning platform: you'll find the ideal balance between videos, images, texts, and any other formats you can think of
What do we expect from you?
As Content Manager, you'll be the point of contact for everyone who contributes to the Phished Academy content. We are, therefore, looking for someone with passion, organisation and creativity.
- Organising things comes easily to you: you like order and structure
- No detail escapes your scrutiny: a spelling error, a misplaced blank line, a dot too many or too few...
- You have a linguistic background and experience in final editing. Can you also write well and enjoy doing so? That's even better!
- You're fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
- You preferably have an affinity with IT-security or learning platforms
- You're proactive and enjoy working as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Build your own path based on your vision and aspirations. You get the chance to cobble together your own personal roadmap and shape your individual learning journey.
- Work with a passionate IT team that will help you to further develop your skills.
- Expand your skills in an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You get an attractive salary, commissions and a customised Flex Income Plan: a set of fringe benefits that you can put together as you choose.
- Also in your package: group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile phone subscription and a car or mobility budget.
- Hybrid working is a matter of course and tailored to our employees. Our office is located in the vibrant centre of Leuven, close to the railway station.