Creative student role
Phished is an AI-driven platform that focuses on the human side of cybersecurity. By linking fully automated training software to personalised and realistic imitations of cyberattacks, Phished teaches employees how to correctly deal with real online dangers. This way, employees are prepared for cyberattacks, which helps them to better protect data, assets and the reputation of organisations.
In three years' time, we have built a portfolio of over 1,000 customers all over Europe. To support our growth, we are looking for a driven goal-getter who helps Phished grow further at national and international level.
We are looking for a student who wants to actively support the growth story of Phished.
- Our main way of working revolves around phishing simulations. We do this primarily by sending simulated phishing attacks to our customers' employees, with the intention of having them fall for it.
- The system is completely autonomous, which means that we do not decide what content to send to each individual (the system does this itself
- based on different aspects). However, to do this we need a lot of content and that is why we need you.
- You may wonder what content the simulations contain, and to be brief: basically everything!
- The content can vary from transactional emails (from big brands or smaller local providers) to direct emails between colleagues (called spear phishing).
- You have a fluent pen in Dutch and English
- You are creative with content and an expert at thinking up new phishing emails
- You have a healthy interest in IT
- You are available at least one day a week during the upcoming (summer) months
- The opportunity to showcase your talents in an entrepreneurial high-tech company with a no-nonsense corporate culture.
- A super varied job with a lot of growth potential.
- You will work with a passionate team of employees who believe in cooperation and who will help you hone your skills.
- You receive an attractive student salary.
- Phished is conveniently located close to Leuven Station: move around on foot, by bike or by train and support our ambition for an emission-free car fleet.
- And last but not least: you get the comfort of our Bringme service! An enjoyable employee benefit.