Business Development Manager
Who is Phished?
Phished is the frontrunner concerning smart cyber awareness solutions.
We offer organizations the most thorough and intelligent training software to ensure our optimal contribution to a safer internet. By linking our fully automated solution to personalized and realistic simulations of cyber-attacks, Phished teaches employees to deal with real online dangers in a correct manner. It is our ambition to be the most trusted partner: for businesses regarding their employees, and for employees in their home.
In three years’ time we managed to phish users from all over the world… and to train them simultaneously. To support our rapid growth even further, we are looking for an ambitious bridge builder, able to help Phished grow her portfolio.
What your job entails
Crucial is your mentality as an entrepreneurial, driven worker who always puts the customer first and the will to keep learning.
- Independently approaching B2B contacts to convince them of our unique solution.
- Convincing companies of the importance of cyber awareness.
- Putting customers first and actively guiding them through the entire sales process.
- Follow up the sales process from beginning to end.
- Monthly reporting of your targets based on your personal sales targets.
- You are an ambassador for Phished at conferences, seminars and events.
We are looking for someone who knows how to get to work, actively supports the growth story of Phished and above all: someone who believes in their product.
- You have at least three years of sales experience in a B2B environment, communicate fluently and express yourself well in English in addition to Dutch.
- People know you as a results-driven team player who can work independently on projects and is available from day one.
- You are someone who deals constructively with feedback, which enables you to learn new things quickly. At the same time, you are not afraid to speak your mind.
- You have a broad B2B network of your own within Belgium. Work experience in the Netherlands or the United Kingdom is an advantage.
- You have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot or Teamleader.
- Customer orientation and transparent communication are central to you.
- Familiarity with terms such as "social engineering" and "spear phishing" plays to your advantage.
- Experience (or a healthy interest) in IT or a history within start-ups is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- You work at your own professional progress, based on your vision and wishes. You will have the chance to develop your own personal roadmap and develop your own learning track.
- Work alongside a driven marketing and sales team that will help you further hone your skills.
- Personally develop within an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- You will receive an attractive salary, commission, and a Flex Income Plan tailored to your needs: a set of extra-legal benefits that you can set up as you see fit.
- Also in your plan: collectivized insurance, hospitalization insurance, internet, smartphone, mobile subscription, and a car.
- Hybrid working is a given and tailored to our employees. Our office lies in the bubbling heart of Leuven, close to the train station.