Business Development Manager
Phished is an AI-driven platform that focuses on the human side of cyber security. By linking fully automated training software to personalised and realistic imitations of cyber attacks, Phished teaches employees how to correctly deal with real online dangers. This way, employees are prepared for cyber-attacks, thus better protecting data, assets and the reputation of organisations.
In three years' time, we have built a portfolio of over 1,000 customers all over Europe. To support our strong growth, we are looking for a driven goalgetter who helps Phished grow further at national and international level.
Crucial is your mentality as an entrepreneurial, driven worker who always puts the customer first and the will to keep learning.
- Independently approaching B2B contacts to convince them of our unique solution.
- Convincing companies of the importance of cyber awareness.
- Putting customers first and actively guiding them through the entire sales process.
- Follow up the sales process from beginning to end.
- Monthly reporting of your targets based on your personal sales targets.
- You are an ambassador for Phished at conferences, seminars and events.
We are looking for someone who knows how to get to work, actively supports the growth story of Phished and above all: someone who believes in their product.
- You have at least three years of sales experience in a B2B environment, communicate fluently and express yourself well in English in addition to Dutch.
- People know you as a results-driven team player who can work independently on projects and is available from day one.
- You are someone who deals constructively with feedback, which enables you to learn new things quickly. At the same time, you are not afraid to speak your mind.
- You have a broad B2B network of your own within Belgium. Work experience in the Netherlands or the United Kingdom is an advantage.
- You have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot or Teamleader.
- Customer orientation and transparent communication are central to you.
- Familiarity with terms such as "social engineering" and "spear phishing" plays to your advantage.
- Experience (or a healthy interest) in IT or a history within start-ups is a plus.
- Work with a passionate marketing and sales team that will help you develop your skills further.
- Develop yourself further in an entrepreneurial scale-up with a no-nonsense culture.
- Enjoy the comfort of some unique employee benefits
- Receive an attractive salary with commissions combined with a comprehensive benefits package (laptop, company car, mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, etc.).
- Contract of unlimited duration.