Business Development ManagerPhished - lEUVEN, BELGIUM
Leuven, Belgium – Fulltime Position
At Phished, we help companies train their employees in the field of cybersecurity. We send simulations of phishing emails to company employees to teach them how to deal with such malicious mails. In two years’ time, we have built up a portfolio of 250 customers in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. After successfully completing a significant investment, we are now looking for the most important capital: people. We are looking for a driven goal-getter who helps Phished grow both at home and abroad.
It is indispensable to be an independent person, but at the same time, you can work in a team and with a focus on your personal sales targets. Your tasks include:
- Approaching B2B contacts independently to convince them of our unique solution.
- To convince companies of the importance of cyber-awareness.
- Putting customers first and actively guiding them through the entire sales process.
- Monitoring the sales process from start to finish
- You’re an ambassador for Phished at conferences, seminars and trade fairs.
- Reporting your objectives on a monthly basis based on your personal sales targets.
We are looking for a doer with a winner’s mentality that actively supports Phished’s growth story:
- You have at least three years of sales experience in a B2B environment, communicate fluently, and express yourself well in English as well as Dutch.
- People know you as a result-driven ‘pit bull’ that gets stuck in projects independently and can be deployed from day one.
- You are someone who deals constructively with feedback, enabling you to learn new things quickly. At the same time, you don’t hesitate to give your opinion.
- You have your own broad B2B network within Belgium. Work experience in the Netherlands or the United Kingdom is to your advantage.
- You have experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hubspot, or Teamleader.
- Customer focus and transparent communication are key for you.
- Knowing terms such as ‘social engineering’ and ‘spear phishing’ is to your advantage.
- Experience (or a healthy interest) in IT or past within start-ups is a plus.
- Collaborate with a passionate sales team that helps you develop your skills further.
- We’ll give you the opportunity to update your skills through training, seminars…
- Develop yourself further in an entrepreneurial and growing scale-up with an open no-nonsense culture.
- Enjoy the comfort of some unique employee benefits.
- Receive an attractive salary with commissions in combination with a package (laptop, mobile phone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance …).
- Travel with a luxury company car.
- Contract of indefinite duration.
Mail your resume to [email protected], and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
3000 Leuven, Belgium
Protect your organisation
Try out our platform for 14 days without any obligation!